IntelGenx highly skilled team provides technological expertise in scale-up, technology transfer and manufacturing of pharmaceutical oral thin films. Our unique experience at large scale production of thin films, including high viscosity blends, suspensions, monolayer, bilayer or multilayer film products to name a few, constitutes significant advantages for our customers.
Our equipment and procedures have been designed to comply with all regulatory standards. Our cGMP facility is dedicated to the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical oral thin films. Our equipment have been carefully designed to provide a proportional parametric transfer from small to large scale production during the manufacturing development process.
We are equipped with:
- Explosion proof blending tanks to produce both aqueous and solvent-based coating mass – from few liters up to hundreds of liters,
- Coating lines with variable coating techniques and widths to match customer’s need and requirements,
- Slitting units to produce narrow rolls for conversion and packaging.
In addition, our state-of-the art manufacturing operation provides complete packaging services. Our sophisticated high speed packaging equipment can produce:
- Die-cut films of desired shape and size,
- Unit dose packaging of Individual films into pouches,
- Individually identified films and pouches.